- Need based and merit based partial tuition fee waiver scholarships as per KU provision.
- Loan Scholarships.
- Bhupendra bahadur Thapa Memorial Scholarship for BPharm:
Department of Pharmacy, Kathmandu University announces availability of Bhupendra Bahadur Thapa Memorial Scholarship from the year 2017 onward for a newly admitted BPharm student. The scholarship will provide financial support to a student for pursuing BPharm degree at Kathmandu University.
Priority will be given to financially weak, dalit and disadvantaged student from underprivileged area of the country. Female student will be given the topmost priority. In the absence of deserving female candidate, scholarship can be provided to a needy male student.
Scholarship will be provided for the total regular time frame of this program (i.e., for four years), after which next round of scholarship will be started.
- Silver Jubilee Graduate Assistantship:
- University Grants Commission (UGC), Nepal provides Formula Based Funding Scholarship to sizeable number of deserving MPharm students.
NOTE: For more query about scholarship scheme, please contact the department.
- Computer facility with internet.
- Very good library facility
- Health insurance at Dhulikhel Hospital, KUTH